Thursday, March 6, 2008

Houston we have Lift Off!



It felt like this!














BUT LOOKED MORE LIKE THIS!












That is right- Frat House has launched. I am stoked- we had 7 tables of guys who maned up and showed up. I never know what to expect when we launch something new. The best part was God showed up and guys were connecting and challenging each other to honor God at a new level. Our topic was- BE ALERT! For more info talk to one of the guys who showed up. Next week will will continue with 1 Corinthians 16:13- Stand Firm in the Faith!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish you had told me you were taking that picture you have under "Houston we have lift off". if i had known i would have put it away.

Anonymous said...

I must say I was a little hesitant about coming to this, but actually had a good time, some good conversation. You have a good group of men here. We talked a lot about "being alert", do you have any resources for the things we discussed, other than talking with the guys at my table? Books, etc.? I look forward to next week.

Hal Mayer said...

A couple of books I recommend would be "Point Man" Farrar, "Wild at Heart" Eldridge