Friday, February 22, 2008

Why so early?


Some guys are asking- “Can we do Frat House at night” or “Why are we doing it at 6:15am". Great question. It is not because I have insomnia and want to punish everyone! Here is our thinking. Most guys have more control over the early morning hours more than their evenings. I also know that a lot of the men are out away from their families at night- more than they would like to be. So Frat House rolls early. I realize this time does not work for everyone because of work schedules- others will struggle because of the early hour. A couple of ideas:
  • For those with schedule issues … Frat House only runs for 3 months out of the year (March, May, October). See if you can make adjustments. If you cannot- we will miss you. Honest- I realize this is a legit problem.
  • For those who find the hour too early- my thought is MAN UP! I challenge you to drag yourself to the first meeting and see what happens. Here is a link that might help...

Alright- I unloaded. Your turn, respond!

1 comment:

Online Alarm Clock said...

Hey Frat Dudes - thanks a whole lot for mentioning OnlineClock !